If you are searching for “How To Learn Export Import Business“.
You are on the right page!
Here I suggest you how to learn export import business online for free of cost.
Hello, friends welcome to another fresh article of “Wealthsetup.com”, Here in this article I suggested a source where you can learn the export-import business for free.
Export-import business is one of most profitable business. You can start export-import with very low capital.
If you focus on the export industry, you will get many relaxations from the Government of India.
Indian government tries its best to support manufacturing exporters and merchant exporters for export promotion.
The course I’m going to suggested here is conducted by the Niryat Bandhu Scheme of DGFT, Ministry Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
I try my best in this article to give you a perfect answer to your question “How To Learn Export Import Business”.
Also Read:- How To Start Your Own Woodworking Business.
How To Learn Export Import Business?
There is some institute which offers you export-import business course with a huge price.
But according to my opinion, you do not need to join courses like this.
Because the course offered by Niryat Bandhu is enough to learn the export-import business.
With the help of this course, you can clear the fundamentals of the export-import business.
Here in this course, you will get premium information from experts free of cost.
This is a completely online program through the Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) platform consists of series of modules.
So, don’t miss the chance to join this course, you can reach the official page of this by clicking the below “Join Button“.
What You Will Get In Export Import Business Course?
This course contains a total of 30 Modules, which cover all the export-import business details.
Here you can learn:-
- Overall Coverage and Assessing Export Readiness
- Background of India’s Export
- Harmonized System data Classification, Market Identification & Trade Map
- Understanding the Market Opportunities
- DGFT, Export Promotion, Role of RA, EPCs, and RCMC; IEC
- Foreign Trade Policy (2015-2020)
- Foreign Trade Agreements
- Non Tariff Barriers
- Export Business Plan
- Incorporating Incoterms 2010 in Trade Transactions
- Duty Drawback and Claim Procedure
- The implication of GST in Export Chain
- Management of international payments to ensure full and on-time payments, Letter of Credit, and implication of UCP-600 rules.
- Export Finance Bank Schemes
- Understanding FEMA Guidelines and Master Directions of RBI relating to export Transactions
- Currency Risk Managements
- COMMERCIAL& REGULATORY DOCUMENTS FOR EXPORT PREPARATION AND HANDLING
- RISK MANAGEMENT IN EXPORTS – ROLE OF ECGC
- Understanding Logistics Value Chain in Export operations
- Importance of Packaging in Exports
- Online System Of Custom Clearance Under Ice gate
- Managing Global Compliance in Exports
- Digital marketing Of Exporters
- Understanding sale On High Sea Transaction
- Merchant Trade Transaction (MTT)
- International Sales Contract
- Export Promotion Activities
- Leveraging ATA Carnet In Trade Operations
- International Trade Finance
- Incoterm 2020
I think this information is enough to start your own export business.
Why You Should Join This Course?
The first reason to join this course is its totally free course and it’s being implemented by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, in collaboration with the Directorate General of Foreign Trade, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
When you finish every module, you can earn a Certificate that you can share with prospective employers and your professional network.
So, it will be perfect to build your career in the export-import industry.
I hope now you understand How To Learn Export Import Business and why you should join this course to learn it. Comment below if anyone has any suggestions or queries.Gashik